Thursday 11 February 2016

Jog for a Dog 5K

17th April

I'm a big dog lover (except when they are nipping at my heels during a run!) so I love the idea of dogs that help children with Autism. On the 17th April there is a 5K race in Castletown House, Celbridge in aid of one of these charities: My Canine Companion, autism services.

look at this guy, he wants you to run!!

Entry

Entry is €15 online or €20 on the day. There's a juvenile entry price of €10 online or €15 on the day. Finally, walkers are welcome and they pay the same as the juvenile rate. For all entries online there's a €0.50 booking fee. Race website.


What you get

As usual, I really like a unique medal for the collection. This is a new one, and looks pretty good, just the artwork for now:


Official Race Flyer


No comments:

Post a Comment